The controller of personal data is Home CV Tomasz Piwnicki - conducting business activities in Zgorzelec (59-900) ul. Wyspiańskiego 67/4, entered in to the central business activity register and information, NIP 6912236209.
How can you contact me?
Via mail: ul. Wyspiańskiego 67/4, 59-900 Zgorzelec
Via e-mail: email@example.com
What are your rights?
- Right to request access to your data
- Right to rectify the data,
- Right to request erasure of data,
- Right to request restriction of processing of data,
- Right to object to processing of data.
What should you do if you think that your data is processed without regard to the law?
You can logde a complaint to the supervisory authority. In Poland it is Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych http://www.uodo.gov.pl/
For what do we need your data, what is the aim of the processing?
To send you our newsletter, to analyse if you read our newsletters, and which do you read most frequently. On this basis we are also able to adapt the newsletter content to your interests.
Do you have to provide us with the data?
It’s voluntary. Without providing the data you will not be able to join our newsletter
- Article 6 section 1 letter f of GDPR , that is the regulation.
Our legitimate interest is marketing and perfecting our newsletter via analysis if you acquaint yourself with its content, which newsletters are the most interesting, and adjusting the content of the newsletter to your interest.
2. Article 10 of the Act on Providing Electronic Services and article 172 of the Telecommunications Law.
Who will be the receipient of your data?
- Entities providing tools for:
- Analysing the traffic on the site,
- Managing marketing,
- Sending newsletters,
- Entities providing hosting services for our site and personal data for us.
For how long will we process your data?
For a period of: conducting marketing activities by us or until you object to further processing of personal data or until the consent to sending messages via email is withdrawn. Withdrawing your consent shall have no effect on the legality of processing the data before the withdrawal
Are you entitled to object to processing after you provide us with personal data?
Yes. You may object in two situations of data processing:
- For direct marketing purposes – without any explanation;
- For our other legitimate interest – your objection shoud be justified by your particular situation.