Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for users of the Student Home CV service
In the Terms and Conditions of users of the Student Home CV Service, hereinafter referred to as "Terms and Conditions",
Under the following terms should be understood:
1) "Website" - the homepage of www.HomeCv.pl and its subpages,
2) "Publisher" - Tomasz Piwnicki running a business under the name HomeCv Tomasz Piwnicki with headquarters in Zgorzelec (59-900), ul. Wyspiański 67/4, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, holding a NIP: 6912236209, REGON 021925351, e-mail email@example.com
3) "User" - an Internet user who has entered into a contract for setting up an Account on the Website,
4) "Account" - a User account created by him on the Website in accordance with the rules specified in Terms and Conditions,
5) "Consumer" - a person defined in the provision of art. 22 1 of the Civil Code,
6) "Real Estate" - flats, single-family houses or single dwellings, from intended for rent to meet the housing needs of which announcements have been placed on the Website,
7) "Student" - a User being a natural person, a Consumer,
8) "Landlord" - a User who via the Website offers to the Student the conclusion property lease agreements,
9) "Premium Account" - User Account enabling the use of additional Website functionality, available after subscription.
II. General provisions
The Terms and Conditions define the rules for the provision of electronic services by the Publisher to Users, enabling them to add or search ads about Real Estate or information about Students, establishing contact between Users, adding opinions and references about the Student or the Lessor, and creating his Account and using his functionalities.
To use the Website it is not necessary to meet specific technical conditions by computer or other device of the User. It is sufficient: Internet access, possession e-mail address and standard operating system and the latest version of one of the standard web browsers.
For proper use of the Account it is required to enable cookies in a web browser. Cookies are used to maintain the User's session after logging in to Accounts. It is then possible to delete them via the appropriate options available in the browser online or using other software. Detailed information about files cookies are included in § 27 and following.
1. The User may have only one Account on the Website.
2. The User is not able to use the services provided via the Website anonymously or under a pseudonym.
It is forbidden to undertake any actions aimed at interfering with Website software.
1. It is forbidden to add any unlawful content to the Website, i.e. violating applicable law, principles of social coexistence or good personal third parties.
2. It is forbidden to add any advertising content to the Website, including particular links to websites.
III. Creating an Account
1. A person who wants to conclude an agreement with the Publisher regarding the creation of an Account, should click the "Log in" button located on the left side of the Website main page, a then the "Create an account" button. The form located there is the Publisher's offer
addressed to the future User regarding the conclusion of the Account creation agreement.
2. Then fill out the form above, giving the e-mail address, name and surname in it, password, select the status (Student or Lessor) and click the "Create an account" button. It is forbidden to add unlawful content to the form.
3. A person may enter into a contract with the Publisher regarding the creation of an Account also through logging in to your account on the social network Facebook or LinkedIn, by clicking on the "Facebook" or "LinkedIn" button respectively.
5. Clicking the "Create an account" button sends the registration form to the Publisher. The IT system automatically sends the activation link to the e-mail address provided. Clicking the activation link results in the Publisher's offer referred to in the provision of the first section of this paragraph being accepted by the person creating the Account. At this moment, between the Publisher and the person who filled out the registration form, an account for setting up an Account comes into being.
6. At the moment of conclusion of the Account creation contract specified in the provision of § 8 para. 5 above, the Publisher begins to perform the service, which consists in providing the User with access to the Website and other services offered by the Publisher via the Website.
The Publisher recommends that the User store his data used to log in to the Website in such a way that no unauthorized persons gain access to this data.
1. If the User is a Consumer, then he has the right to withdraw from the contract for creating an Account, without giving reasons, by submitting a statement within 14 days from the date of its conclusion, that is from the time specified in the provision of § 8 para.
2. In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract for creating an Account, the User should inform the Publisher of his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, submitted in writing sent by post or e-mail to the address of the Publisher provided in the provision of § 1 point 2) Regulation).
3. In order to keep the deadline for withdrawing from the contract for creating an Account, it is sufficient for the User to send information regarding the exercise of his right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
IV. Duration of the contract
1. The contract for setting up an Account on the Website is concluded for an indefinite period.
2. The User may at any time terminate the Account creation agreement with immediate effect by sending a notice to the Publisher's address provided in § 1 point 2) Terms and Conditions, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in another form.
1. All complaints should be submitted to the Publisher by e-mail to email@example.com , by mail directly to the Publisher's address provided in the provisions of § 1 point 2) of Terms and Conditions or personally to the record at the headquarters of the Publisher indicated in the provision of § 1 point 2) of Terms and Conditions.
2. The complaint should include the User's data necessary to send information about the result of the complaint and a description of what the irregularities in the service provided by the Publisher were.
3. The Publisher will consider the complaint and inform the User of the result of its consideration within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
VI. Account functionalities
1. After logging in to your Account, the Student has the option of completing his / her profile with additional personal information and information about the searched property, adding photos, adding a link to the film about himself on the YouTube site.
2. After logging in to your Account, the Student has the option of editing the entered data, and also has the opportunity to view the lease history of the Real Estate by clicking on the "My rental" tab.
1. After logging into its Account, the Lessor has the possibility to link his / her Account with social network Facebook or LinkedIn, by clicking on the "f Connect" or "in Connect" button respectively, and completing his / her profile.
2. After logging into your account, the Lessor has the option of editing entered data, as well as a preview of the history of advertisements posted by him on the Website, by clicking on the "My Adverts" tab.
The user has the option of marking Real Estate, which is particularly interested, as Favorites. The list of "Favorites" of the User is in his Account.
VII. Premium account
1. After purchasing the subscription, the User gains access to additional functionalities of the Premium Account (Silver, Gold, Platinum), described in detail at www.HomeCv.pl/pakiety
2. In order to purchase a Premium Account, you must create an Account on the Website or log in to your Account on the Website, and then click on the "I choose" button under the information about the account Silver, Gold, Platinum. At this stage, it is possible to create an Account on the Website.
3. Clicking the "Choose" button will result in the User being transferred to the website www.przelewy24.pl, where the User will be able to choose the payment method for buying a Premium Account.
4. Clicking on the chosen form of payment transfers the User to the website of the selected payment operator.
VIII. Searching and adding adverts. Contact with other Users
1. Without creating an Account or without logging in to your Account on the Website, it is possible to use only the Real Estate search engine.
2. Using the Student Advertisements search engine requires creating an Account on the Website or logging in to your Account.
3. In order to search for a Student advertisement or a Real Estate advert, the User should click on the button "Find a Student" or "Find a Flat", located in the middle of the main page of the Website. The User may limit search results by providing interesting parameters, such as: Property type, Property location, initial rental date, rental period, Real estate rent price range, Student interests, Property facilities, Real Estate lease terms and other options available in the search engine.
4. The Publisher notes that real estate advertisements and information about students come directly from a given Student or Lessor.
1. In order to add an advertisement on the Website, the User should log in to his Account, and then click on the "Add Ad" button and fill in the advertisement form placed there.
2. It is forbidden to add unlawful content on the form.
1. Without creating an Account on the Website, it is not possible to contact another Service User.
2. The User has the option of contacting the Lessor regarding the property. For this purpose, he should click the "Contact" button, and then fill out the contact form giving: his e-mail address, as well as entering the message text to the Renter. Clicking the "Send message" button will send a message to the Renter.
3. A User who has a Premium account has the option of contacting the Student regarding the Student's announcement. For this purpose, he should click the "Contact" button, and then fill out the contact form giving: his e-mail address as well as entering the message text to the Student. Clicking the "Send message" button will send a message to the Renter.
IX. Personal data
1. The User in order to use the services: contact with another User, create an Account, add a Real Estate or Student advertisement, purchase a Premium account must fill in the appropriate form. It is required to provide certain personal data there. Also in correspondence with the Publisher, the User may provide his personal data to enable the Publisher to respond.
2. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to use the above services offered on the Website. Without providing personal data, it will not be possible to provide these services.
3. All personal data that the User enters into the registration form, or provide in correspondence with the Publisher, are processed in a manner consistent with the requirements set out in Polish law, and above all the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data and the Act on on 18.07. 2002 on the provision of electronic services. However, from 25/05/2018, personal data will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data; repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC, hereinafter referred to as "RODO".
1. The personal data administrator is the Publisher.
2. The Publisher may entrust the processing of collected Users' personal data to another entity on the basis of his contract for entrusting the processing of personal data.
3. In the event of creating an Account via the Facebook or LinkedIn social network, the Publisher will have access to some of the User's personal details posted on the User's account in these social websites, in accordance with the privacy policies of those websites.
4. In order to perform contracts for the provision of contact services with the Partner, the Users' data will be made available in particular to the Partners affected by the User's application. In relation to these data, their administrator will be Partners.
5. The Publisher informs that the recipients of personal data will be: entities providing Website hosting, dealing with its security, state authorities, Partners, payment operators authorized under separate regulations.
1. The User has the right to access their personal data and may verify them or correct them, as well as remove them by directing a relevant request to the Publisher.
2. In relation to data made available to Partners in accordance with § 21 para. 4, the request referred to in paragraph 1 of this paragraph should be addressed to the relevant Partner.
3. From 25/05/2018, the User shall also have the right to limit the processing and the right to transfer personal data. If personal data are processed in a manner that is not compliant with legal requirements, then the User will have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body.
4. From 25/05/2018, the User will also have the right to object to the processing of personal data, including opposition to processing for purposes of direct marketing.
1. The Publisher processes Users' personal data and uses them to the extent and for the purpose necessary to carry out the services offered through the Website and for marketing purposes consisting in the promotion of the Publisher and its services.
2. The legal basis for the processing of personal data will be from 25/05/2018 art. 6 par. 1
point b and art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO. The legitimate interest of the administrator is marketing of own services.
3. The Publisher, based on the additional and optional consent granted by the User, has the right to send marketing information to him at the e-mail address provided. The consent referred to in the preceding sentence may be revoked by the User at any time. In the case of such consent, the legal basis for the processing of personal data will also be art. 10 of the Act of 18.07.2002 on the provision of electronic services and art. 172 of the Act of 16.07.2004. Telecommunications Law.
Personal data will be processed for the time needed to provide services to the User by the Publisher, and after the completion of their provision for the time needed to demonstrate the correct performance of the obligations of the Publisher to the User. This period corresponds to the length of the period of limitation of claims. Personal data processed in the scope of conducting marketing activities will be processed by the time they are run by the Publisher or the User's objection to further processing of personal data for marketing purposes, or withdrawal of consent to send marketing information to the e-mail address.
The Publisher uses the current legal provisions on the protection of personal data to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent electronically by unauthorized persons.
1. The Publisher will also register the IP address of the User under which he will use the Website.
2. The Publisher, based on the User's IP address and related location, will optimize the content of the Website to be best suited to the User's needs.
2. The Publisher uses both internal cookies, i.e. from the Website, as well as external cookies, that is, from entities other than the Publisher.
3. The Publisher stores cookies on the User's end device and then gains access to the information contained therein for statistical purposes, matching the Website content to the preferences of the User, marketing and ensuring the proper operation of the Website, in particular maintaining the session after logging in.
1. The Publisher informs Users that it is possible to set up a web browser that prevents the storage of cookies on the User's terminal device.
2. The Publisher indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Publisher, through: appropriate Internet browser functions, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
3. The following links contain information on how to delete cookies in the most popular internet browsers:
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org/en/kb/useback-tablet
- Opera: help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cookies.html
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-searchr / delete-manage-Cookies # e = e-11
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
The Publisher also informs Users that changing the configuration of the web browser that prevents or restricts the storage of cookies on the User's terminal device may result in functional limitations of the services provided. The deletion of cookie files during the provision of the service may lead to similar effects. This may result in the inability to log into the Website or terminate the session after logging in.
XI. Change of Terms and Conditions
1. The Publisher has the right to unilaterally change the Terms and Conditions under the terms specified in the provisions of this paragraph and only in the event of one of the following reasons:
a. introduction by the Publisher of new services related to the Website,
b. modification of services provided via the Website,
c. changes in the law that make it necessary to adapt the Terms and Conditions to them, in particular changes to the provisions on: electronic services, telecommunications law, personal data protection, if this is the case. Terms and Conditions may be changed to the extent necessary to adapt its content to new legal requirements.
2. In the event of one of the above-mentioned causes, the Publisher will send to the Users, to the e-mail addresses provided by them on the Website, information about the planned change of Terms and Conditions together with the content of the new Terms and Conditions. Information will be sent to Users at least 14 days before the planned amendments come into effect.
3. A User who does not accept planned changes may terminate the Account Creation Agreement on the terms set out in § 11 Therms and Conditions. If the User does not terminate the contract for creating an Account before the date of entry of the new word Terms and conditions, then it becomes binding for the User on the date indicated as the effective date of the new version of Terms and Conditions.
XII. Final Provisions
1. All disputes Parties will try to resolve amicably.
2. Terms and Conditions can be found at www.HomeCv.pl and at the headquarters of the Publisher indicated in
the provision of § 1 point 2) Terms and Conditions.
3. In the case of questions and opinions regarding solutions indicated by the Publisher
in § 20 - 29 Terms and Conditions, please send them to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org